Intraoperative handling is an important feature of bone graft products. Based on the surgical application, surgeons will use a variety of techniques and graft combinations.
Biogennix advanced bone graft products provide surgeons with a variety of options that can be easily incorporated into their current bone graft technique.
Morpheus and Agilon Moldable bone graft products offer first-class intraoperative handling, outmatched in the industry.
- Designed with a high granule content, Biogennix moldable products are composed of porous granules suspended in a polymer carrier. This creates a highly moldable graft that can be custom fit to the implant site.
- The carrier is resistant to irrigation which offers excellent graft containment intraoperatively.
- The carrier is fully absorbable and is removed from the implant site within ~7 days.
Biogennix moldable bone grafting products can be mixed and blended with other materials such as autograft without sacrificing consistency or sticking to surgical gloves. Biogennix moldables offer the utmost versatility for bone grafting procedures.
Agilon Strip was designed to balance excellent handling with maximum granule content.
- After hydrating with BMA, Agilon Strip becomes flexible and can be easily cut or torn to size before placing in the lateral gutters.
- The strips’ high granule content maximizes contact with surrounding bone to support and enhance new bone growth.
The rectangular block shape of osteoSPAN Fusion Kits was specifically designed for posterolateral fusion. However the product can also be used in general orthopedic graft applications where a block form is desired.
- In the spine, the Fusion Kits are intended to be mixed with autograft and will provide a continuous graft across the transverse processes.
- Blocks are ultra-easy to implant and can be directly placed at the graft site.
- Blocks can be shaped by the surgeon to provide a custom fit.