Compared to stem cell allograft products
Strip Advanced Bone Graft, in the following configurations:
Have a question about
the DirectCell System?
1. Stem cell aspirate (SCA) is a type of BMA with higher stem cell counts and is referenced as “BMA” in FDA clearances.
2. Scarpone MA, et al. Marrow Cellution Bone Marrow Aspiration System and Related Concentrations of Stem and Progenitor Cells. White Paper (2015).
3. Harrell DB, et al. Novel Technology to Increase Concentrations of Stem and Progenitor Cells from Marrow Aspiration. White Paper (2016).
4. McLain R, et al. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 87(12):2655-61 (2005).
5. Ostrup LT, et al. Plast Reconstr Surg. 54(3):274-85 (1974).
6. Taylor GI, et al. Plast Reconstr Surg. 55(5):533-544 (1975).
7. Zhang J. et al. J. of Tissue Eng. And Regen. Med. 11: pp 3273-3283 (2017).
8. Hayashi K. et al. Materials Today Bio. 4: pp. 1-11 (2019).
9. Data on file.