Out of an abundance of caution amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, currently all sales are final, and items are non-returnable and non-refundable. Exceptions will be made only if the item is seriously damaged during delivery, or if upon receipt a manufacturing defect that affects quality or functionality is discovered. In the event of serious damage or defect, Biogennix customer service ([email protected]) must be contacted within 5 business days of delivery to discuss replacement.
Purchase of a Biogennix hand sanitizer dispenser does not include any maintenance service or support. However, all dispenser units are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty for a period of from date of purchase for manufacturing defects and issues affecting quality or functionality. See Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty for more details.
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
The hand sanitizer dispensers offered by Biogennix are manufactured by a Biogennix partner and not by Biogennix. Dispensers are covered by the manufacturer’s for manufacturing defects and issues that affect quality or functionality. If it is determined that the unit is defective, Biogennix will offer replacement at no cost to the customer. If you believe you have a defective unit that may qualify for replacement, or for more information, please contact [email protected].
Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Hand Sanitizer Dispensers
Last Date Modified: July XX, 2020
This document contains very important information regarding your rights and obligations, as well as conditions, limitations, and exclusions that might apply to you. Please read it carefully.
By placing an order for products or services from this website, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this agreement, and you accept and are bound by these terms and conditions. You affirm that if you place an order on behalf of an organization or company, you have the legal authority to bind any such organization or company to these Terms.
You may not order or obtain products or services from this website if you (a) do not agree to these Terms, (b) are not the older of at least 18 years of age (c) are prohibited from accessing or using this Site or any of this Site’s contents, goods or services by applicable law.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of hand sanitizer dispensers (“Products”) through https://biogennix.com/ (“Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Biogennix, LLC (“Biogennix”) without prior written notice at any time, in Biogennix’s sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You agree that you shall review and agree to these Terms prior to purchasing Product that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation.
- You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all Products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by Biogennix. If an order is not accepted via written confirmation, Biogennix will not be obligated to sell the Products to you.
- Prices and Payment Terms
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changesBiogennix strives to display accurate price information, however may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. Biogennix reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Biogennix may offer, from time to time, promotions on the Site that may affect pricing and that are governed by terms and conditions separate from these Terms. If there is a conflict between the terms for a promotion and these Terms, the promotion terms will govern.
- Terms of payment are within Biogennix sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by both parties in writing, payment must be received by Biogennix prior to acceptance of an order. Biogennix accepts credit card or PayPal only for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card or PayPal information you enter is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or PayPal account for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by PayPal or your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any.
- Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the Products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges, if applicable, specified during the ordering process. Shipping and handling charges are reimbursement for the costs we incur in the processing, handling, packing, shipping, and delivery of your order.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon Biogennix transfer of the products to the carrier for delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. Biogennix is not liable for any delays in shipments.
- No Returns and Refunds.
- Biogennix reserves the right to modify our return policy at a later time.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty and Disclaimers.
- Biogennix does not provide any warranties with respect to the Products. However, the Products may be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. To obtain warranty service for defective Products, please follow the instructions included in the manufacturer’s warranty.
- ALL PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
- Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL BIOGENNIX BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS.
- BIOGENNIX SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH THE SITE.
- The limitation of liability set forth above shall not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- Goods Not for Resale or Export.
- You represent and warrant that you are buying the Products from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the US.
- Force Majeure.
- Biogennix is not liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond Biogennix reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental order or actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, pandemic, outbreaks, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
- This Site is operated from the United States of America. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, USA without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California.
- You agree that you will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 11 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Waivers.
- The failure by Biogennix to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Biogennix, LLC.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries.
- These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
- To You.
- Biogennix may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide; or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when the email is sent and notices provided by posting will be effective upon posting. You agree to keep your email address current with Biogennix.
- To Biogennix.
- To give Biogennix notice under these Terms, you must contact Biogennix as follows: (i) by email to [email protected]; or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier, or registered or certified mail to Biogennix, LLC 1641 McGaw Ave, Irvine, CA, United States. Biogennix may update the email address or mailing address for notices by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by electronic transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
- To You.
- If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
- Entire Agreement.
- Each accepted order and these Terms constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes all prior understandings, whether oral or written, concerning the subject matter of these Terms.